Saturday, June 26, 2010

Opposites in every way...

As I got to know my baby's personality, I could see just how different my sons were. I mean they are completely opposite in every way. I think it might be more that my baby is more like a typical baby than my first.



Adam (son #1)
tiny, little peanut
wouldn't eat as a baby
never put anything in his mouth
binky
no teething issues
hates a mess
very serious
slept through the night early
never cried

Ben (baby)
enormous
eats everything
puts everything in his mouth
thumb-sucker
terrible time teething
loves a mess
laughs at anything
didn't sleep through night for 9 months
cried all the time at the beginning



I am sure there are more examples. I find myself looking at the baby thinking how different my 2 year old was at that same age. I am really kind of relieved. I thought that nothing would be new an exciting with the new baby because I had been through it before with my first. But nothing could be further from the truth. Everyday is a new adventure with these two. I am loving every second.

No comments: